Certain times of the year SNIP Clinic holds Feral Fridays! Our licensed DVM performs feral cat surgeries for $5 on Fridays. Feral Fridays are limited to funding available and weather. SNIP Clinic elects to do feral surgeries when the weather is not too hot or too cold outside, for the safety of the cat.
Feral Friday $5 Fee
- If the feral cat arrives in a live humane trap, on time, this fee includes: a visual licensed DVM exam, sedated physical exam, spay or neuter surgery under anesthesia, ear tipping and 24 hour pain medication.
- You may elect additional services per feral cat on the morning of your appointment. We offer: Rabies Vaccine $15, FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia) $12, FeLV (Feline Leukemia Virus) $18, FeLV/FIV Test $18, Revolution (Treatment for ear mites, fleas, hookworms, roundworms and heartworms) $15, and possible additional treatments as available and as necessary.
Appointments must be made as there are limited spots available
- Please email the clinic at email@example.com to schedule your appointment(s). You may book up to 3 appointments at once, if you have up to three live humane traps.
Feral cats must be in a live humane trap to qualify
- Feral cats arriving in regular pet carriers, pet cages or boxes will not be able to have surgery at SNIP Clinic. This is for the safety of the feral cat, our staff and DVM. Our surgical technicians use special tools to hold a feral cat in place while the sedation injection is given through the cage. These tools only work with live humane traps. Patient care is of the upmost importance so feral cats who are not in a live humane trap, will need to be either transferred to a trap by the client or rescheduled to a date when the client has an available trap. Our staff does not have a way of safely sedating a feral cat without a trap, as will not create extra stress for our patients.
8:00 AM Sharp Drop Off / 4PM Sharp Same Day Pick Up
- All trapped feral cats are taken in at 8AM, then visual exams are performed by our licensed DVM. Any late arrivals may have to be rescheduled if our DVM is already in surgery.
One feral cat per live humane trap
- If you happen to catch two cats in one trap, please bring an empty trap with you. Feral cats need to recover from surgery by themselves in their trap. Two recovering feral cats in one trap may lead to fighting and opening of the surgical incision site.
Payment is due at time services rendered
- At this time we do not offer care credit, payment plans or invoicing.